How to Use This Website
Assess My Needs
This function will display contact information of providers in your neighborhood that can meet your needs.
Use this function if:
You know you need some help, but are not exactly sure of the help you need. Results are based on the needs you identify.
Find a link to the Assess My Needs screen:
- On the primary navigation (blue stripe on the top part of every page)
- A button on the Home Page
- Text link on the bottom of each page.
- Enter your zip code and a distance in miles (suggestion: start with 10 or 15 miles). Below that, put a checkmark next to anything you need help with. A zip code and at least one need must be entered before the search can begin.
- After you [Start Search] and click through to the results, you'll find a list of providers who can meet the needs you identified.
- If you get too many results, try entering a smaller distance in miles (try 5 or 3 miles).
- If you get zero or too few results, try entering a greater distance in miles (try 25 or 50 miles).