How to Use This Website
This function allows you to write an email to a local agency to ask questions or to request that they contact you. You can ask for an email response or for someone to call you directly.
Use this function if:
You wish to send an email to a local elder agency with a concern or question. A representative from the local agency will respond back to you with an answer to your question by either email or phone as soon as possible. Your email address will not be shared with other organizations and your questions will be kept confidential.
Find a link to the Contact Us screen
- On the primary navigation (blue stripe on the top part of every page
- A button on the Home Page
- Text link on the bottom of each page.
- Enter your name, select the town you live in and enter your email address if you want us to respond to you by email or phone number if you want us to give you a call back. Click on either Phone or Email to indicate how you would like us to contact you.
- Type your question or concern in the area provided and click the send button.
- An email will be sent to the closest elder agency to be read by an Information & Referral specialist. The Information & Referral Specialist will either respond by email or give you a call back based on your preference.
Be sure to give sufficient information about your concern or question so that the person responding to your email understands your situation.
- If you have many questions or are not sure where to begin you should call (800) 243-4636 to speak with someone from a regional elder care agency.