How To Use This Website
People with Disabilities
This function leads to another website, MADIL.org. MADIL provides information about programs and services that give special consideration to individuals with disabilities and special needs.
Use this function if:
You or someone you are caring for has a disability and want to search for serivce providers.
Find a link to People With Disabilities search
- A button on the Home Page
- Text link on the bottom of each page.
- Click on the People With Disabilities button on the Home page or links at the top or bottom of the page. You will be brought the MADIL web site. Type the service you are interested in into the Search All Our Resources input box and click on the search button. A list of search results will be displayed.
- Click on the topic that appears to offer you information you may be looking for.
- If you do not find what you are looking for, make sure the word is spelled correctly, try a different word or try a more general term to describe you what you are looking for.
- A list of search results will be displayed. Click on the topic that appears to offer you information about what you may be looking for.
- If you do not find what you are looking for, you can contact a specialist in disabilities at email@example.com or call a specialist at 800-642-0249.